Virtual Online Lift Truck Course Description
Course Description: The goal of this course is to provide the participant with the knowledge and information they need to understand how Lift Trucks should be safely operated in the workplace.
This course will cover the applicable legislation, common causes of lift truck accidents, engineering and stability principles for different classes of lift trucks as well as the safe operating rules. The course will also include safe load handling principles. Participants will also receive instruction on the Lift Truck hazards in the workplace and instruction on the safe handling of the fuel sources for their class of lift truck.
The course breakdown is as follows:
- Causes of Lift Truck Accidents
- Lift Truck Hazards
- Occupational Health and Safety Act
- Regulations Pertaining to Lift Truck Operators
- Lift Truck Design and Components
- Lift Truck Terminology and Capacity Plate Information
- Stability and Engineering Principles
- Pre-Shift Inspections
- Safe Operating Procedures
- Shut Down
- Fuel Source Hazards and Controls
- Written Test – 80% Required to Pass
Course Duration: 4 hours (Approx.)
To register, or for more information on these courses, please complete the email form below or e-mail us at email@example.com.