This class is hosted virtually from 8:00am -11:00am
Respiratory Protection Awareness VOC content includes the following:
Course Duration is 3 hours.
- Regulations and Standards
- Defining Environmental Hazard
- Health Effects of Respiratory Hazards
- Hazard Identification
- Cartridges and Filters
- Maintenance and Care of Respirators
- Understand when respiratory protection is required, and recognize the responsibilities of the users of the respiratory equipment.
- Select, Inspect and use the required respiratory protection equipment.
- Follow all written procedures presently in place, for the use of respiratory equipment as part of a respiratory protection program
To register, or for more information on these courses, please complete the email form below or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.