Note: this class is currently being offered in an online format only.
Classes are available to all Canadian residents. Times are local to city listed.
WRT – 3 Days
- IICRC approved; 14 IICRC CEC credits
- Science of drying: psychometry
- 3 categories of water loss
- Important anti-microbial guidelines
- Contents restoration and cleaning methods
*The WRT course is a prerequisite to attend the AMRT course.
To register, or for more information on these courses, please complete the email form below or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.