Updated March 27th at 1:30pm
Read customer message from Vice President and GM, Roger James here.
New: Read Allocation Notice to Customers
To our valued customers,
Hazmasters is taking steps to limit exposure to and spread of COVID-19 (novel coronavirus). In support of provincial and federal guidelines for social distancing, these changes aim to protect the health of our community as well as our work force, so we can continue to provide crucial services to our customers.
- Effective today, all Hazmasters safety and IICRC training courses have been cancelled until further notice. We will arrange for re-booking of training courses as soon as possible. The situation is continually evolving and we may need to make additional changes in the future.
- Hazmasters is suspending Service / Inspection work and rental returns
- Customers will be required to sign in upon arrival at all branches and declare that they do not have any COVID-19 or flu-like symptoms
- Whenever possible, communicate with your Hazmasters representative via phone, email, and other digital and remote platforms. In-person meetings are highly discouraged at this time.
- At this time, our branches remain open at this time with increased hygiene and safety practices.
- Customer returns will not be accepted until further notice.
- Please be aware that we are updating our procedures as new information becomes available, and we thank you for your understanding as we try to keep our work environments as safe as possible.
- For further guidelines, please visit the Public Health Agency of Canada: https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health/services/diseases/coronavirus-disease-covid-19.html
Please call your local branch for any questions on hygiene practices or procedure.
Follow our social media accounts and this page for further updates.