Introduction to Infrared Research and Testing
The Introduction to Infrared Research and Testing course is for individuals interested in using infrared camera technology for thermal analysis and measurement in a research or scientific setting.
This course will cover heat transfer and infrared radiation science with a detailed explanation of the functionality of FLIR ResearchIR software. Course participants will discover how to properly set up the camera and software for optimal image presentation, data collection, data analysis, and reporting.
Course duration: 2 days
Infrared Course Benefits
The course will consist of the following:
- Review theories behind infrared thermography and heat transfer
- Compare system components of thermal and photon-based camera systems
- Discuss the effects of emission, reflection, and transmission on IR camera measurements
- Learn how to correct measurements when imaging through windows
- Use spectral filters to enhance measurement and imaging results
- Hands-on IR camera set-up and FLIR ResearchIR software connection and operation
To register, or for more information on these courses, please complete the email form below or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.