Branches across Canada. Call us toll free 877-747-7117
Hazmasters is Canada's leading Creator of Safer Work Environments with branches from coast to coast
Hazmasters associates are part of a team, each with an important role to play in creating safe work environments. Our passion is workplace safety; our strength is our team.
As we continue to grow, we are seeking a dynamic, professional full-time Inside Sales & Customer Service Representative in our Winnipeg, Manitoba location.
The Inside Sales & Customer Service Representative is responsible for selling Hazmasters products and services through the achievement of opportunity based sales quotas. He or she will provide high level customer service to existing clients and potential customers, reaching business targets through excellent telephone sales and communications skills. This individual will also develop and generate revenue through the creation of sales leads, initiation of prospect calls and establishing an ongoing rapport with existing customers. Integrity, vision, professionalism and passion are key characteristics for this position.
The successful candidate will be a self-motivated team player, he/she will have the confidence to ask questions, listen, gather pertinent information and assist in developing the correct solutions to service our growing customer base. In addition, he/she will have a strong desire to learn and take advantage of the many training opportunities provided.
- 3-5 years experience in a wholesale distribution environment
- Safety, construction or industrial sales experience would be a definite asset
- Excellent knowledge of all Microsoft Office programs
- Above average knowledge of electronic inventory control programs
- Excellent oral/written communication and time management skills
- Self-motivated with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm
- Strong knowledge of retail and/or wholesale sales principles, methods, practices and techniques
- Ability to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers
What We Offer You
Hazmasters offers a strong salary based remuneration package, room to grow and paid training. Annual team profit sharing and extended health benefits including Short & Long Term Disability Plans and Employee Assistance Program form part of the remuneration package.
If you possess the skills and passion required for this role, please click on the Apply Online button below to begin your application. We thank all applicants in advance for your submissions, however only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted. No telephone calls/employment agencies please.Apply Online