S.W.A.T. Glove Audit

Did you know that 30% of hand injuries are because workers are wearing inadequate gloves? And that the remaining 70% of injuries occur when not wearing gloves at all?

What is S.W.A.T.?

  • S.W.A.T. stands for Specialized Watson Assessment Team
  • A S.W.A.T. glove audit can help reduce injuries, consumption and cost
  • It's an easy four-step process where S.W.A.T. members will perform assessments of all potential exposure areas through an on-site inspection, followed up with written recommendations on their evaluations and ways to consolidate your glove offerings
  • It is available to you at no cost and with no obligation
  • Download the brochure: S.W.A.T. Glove Audit Program

Learn more about the S.W.A.T. program in the video below.


For more information or to book a S.W.A.T. glove audit for your workplace, please complete the form below.

You will also be entered to win a set of Watson Convict Series gloves, worth $200*! This prize pack contains one pair of each of the following:

By providing my contact information, I agree to be contacted regarding the S.W.A.T. glove audit program.



*Contest details:

  • One entry per person.
  • Contest ends December 31, 2017.
  • $200 MSRP value.
  • Winner will be responsible for picking up prize from their closest Hazmasters branch or the cost of shipping from their closest Hazmasters branch.
  • By providing your contact information, you agree to be contacted regarding the S.W.A.T. glove audit program.
Upcoming Events
23 Nov 2017

Confined Space Entrant

Edmonton, AB
23 Nov 2017

Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician (FSRT) Training

Kelowna, BC
23 Nov 2017

Confined Space Entrant

Burnaby, BC
image description Watch our 3 minute video